What are you waiting for? Go and grab a copy of Beweevee for Visual Studio 2008 Beta!!!
We have released the Beweevee for Visual Studio 2008 Beta.
- After usage feedback we incorporated a more developed graphic interface.
- The peer-to-peer networking stack had improved connection stability.
- We improved Visual Studio 2008 general stability issues that arrised on Alpha.
- Network Troubleshooter will be able to pinpoint problems in network connectivity.
- Much faster connection for remote files.
- Facebook Support
- Much improved responsiveness and sign in experience.
The following is a short list of limitations, known issues that you will find while using the product, if you find anything new please report it so we can fix them.
- Close Visual Studio before running the installer.
- The files that maybe shared must be compound only by text, please, don’t share files with graphic components. If some file types has been restricted just let us know and we can test them for the next update.[/i]
- Due to technology connectivity is based on IPv6, if you haven’t an IPv6 network, then we use an IPv4 bridge technology provided by the Operating System that requires that Windows Firewall is ON.
- The User Interface and Workspace Sharing Methods are still in development, the final design will be modified according to our clients usage feedback.
- In the case of Cone NATs the connectivity is limited; you will only be able to connect to workspaces created by others. Note: If you have already connected to a peer, then connectivity is bidirectional.
- Step 1: Create and activate your account in https://visualstudio.beweevee.com/Account/SignUp
- Step 2: Download and install the Add-In that you’ll find here: https://visualstudio.beweevee.com/Home/Download
- Step 3: Now you may open Visual Studio 2008, log in through Cooperation Explorer (View Menu) and share files