Corvalius is looking for a graduate (or next to graduation) Software Automation Engineer to join the team as permanent staff. As an automation engineering you will be designing and implementing automation and verification processes to ensure the Team is as efficient and effective as possible. Helping our team to discover and tackle edge cases that most of the time arise during operation activities and more importantly help the team to optimize their own workflow. The position requires an extensive experience in software development using various mainstream and/or other languages (including scripting languages).
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, Implement and Evolve tools for use by the software development team. Included but not restricted to:
- Comprehensive test automation tools, with capabilities to define, execute and analyze test scripts.
- Rapid deployment and system operation tools.
- Efficient reporting and analysis of operations data.
- Plan, configure and conduct functional, compatibility, performance, stress and regression test.
- Develop and execute reusable and maintainable test automation scripts and other automated tools.
- Being able to rapidly switch from one project to another and reusing the knowledge acquired.
The position requires the candidate to have proven coding abilities, the ability to express thoughts clearly in English and Spanish (both orally and in writing). Other languages are considered favorably.
It is desirable but not required to have experience in Bamboo or any other continuous integration tools, also Powershell and productive cluster environments. It is also desirable to have contributed to Open Source, blogs or any other technology awareness activities.